Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 166 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to JAX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Jacksonville, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Jacksonville from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Jacksonville in 2009 was 88.3%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to JAX for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- 188 seats were available on flights from LAX to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 166 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to JAX that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 166 passengers from LAX to JAX in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Jacksonville.
- American Airlines operated flights from LAX to JAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Manchester and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bimini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.