Book your LAX to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to TYS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Knoxville (LAX to TYS)
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to TYS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Knoxville.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Knoxville, TN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Knoxville in 2009 was 78.13%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to TYS for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- 344 seats were available on flights from LAX to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 268 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to TYS that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LAX to TYS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 268 passengers from LAX to TYS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- There were 268 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Knoxville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hollywood Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.