Book your LAX to LAP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to La Paz airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and LAP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to LAP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from La Paz (LAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from La Paz on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to LAP Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to LAP
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to La Paz (LAX to LAP)
- Horizon Air, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to La Paz, Mexico.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to LAP in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 12,840 passengers from LAX to LAP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and La Paz from Alaska Airlines is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to LAP for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to La Paz in 2009 was 76.85%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and La Paz.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LAX to LAP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 14,141 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to La Paz in 2009.
- 18,734 seats were available on flights from LAX to LAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,141 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to LAP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to La Paz, Mexico in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Best Belize Vacations you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.