to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LAX to LCH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Lake Charles in 2009 was 92.99%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Lake Charles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Lake Charles from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to LCH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 157 seats were available on flights from LAX to LCH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 146 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to LCH that year.
- There were 146 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Lake Charles in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to LCH for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Lake Charles, LA.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 146 passengers from LAX to LCH in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Lake Charles, LA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Salt Lake City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Waikiki Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.