Book your LAX to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to LAS Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Louis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to LAS
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas (LAX to LAS)
- UNITED carried a total of 191,338 passengers from LAX to LAS in 2009.
- Flight #2684, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
- The shortest flight between LAX and LAS takes about 42 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Las Vegas, NV takes about 43 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Las Vegas is 236 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Las Vegas from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 264 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from LAX to LAS using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to LAS for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- There were 553,169 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Las Vegas in 2009.
- UNITED, US Airways, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Delta Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Continental Airlines, Horizon Air, Xtra Airways, Skywest Air offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Las Vegas, NV.
- 829,748 seats were available on flights from LAX to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 552,906 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to LAS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to LAS in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas in 2009 was 67.07%.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)