Book your LAX to BJX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Leon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and BJX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Del Bajio with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to BJX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Leon (BJX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Leon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to BJX Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Del Bajio.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to BJX
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170/190|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Leon (LAX to BJX)
- Mexicana operated flights from LAX to BJX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to BJX in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 57,375 seats were available on flights from LAX to BJX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42,113 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to BJX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to BJX for Aerolitoral is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- Mexicana carried a total of 25,888 passengers from LAX to BJX in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Leon from Aeromexico is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Leon in 2009 was 71.96%.
- There were 42,113 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Leon in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Leon.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Leon, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico, Aerolitoral offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Leon, Mexico.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Philadelphia Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Rome and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Santa Monica you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Dallas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.