Book your LAX to LIH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Lihue airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and LIH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Lihue HI with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to LIH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lihue (LIH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lihue on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to LIH Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Lihue HI.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to LIH
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Lihue (LAX to LIH)
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Lihue, HI takes about 330 minutes.
- 214,542 seats were available on flights from LAX to LIH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 183,254 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to LIH that year.
- Flight #285, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Lihue.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Lihue.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Lihue, HI in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to LIH in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to LIH for American Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 167 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Lihue from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Lihue in 2009 was 83.69%.
- UNITED, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Lihue, HI.
- Delta Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Lihue.
- There were 183,254 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Lihue in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from LAX to LIH using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LAX and LIH takes about 328 minutes.
- UNITED carried a total of 79,903 passengers from LAX to LIH in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Lihue.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Lihue is 2615 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Los Angeles Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dallas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.