Book your LAX to LIM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Lima airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and LIM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Jorge Chavez Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to LIM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lima (LIM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lima on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to LIM Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Jorge Chavez Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to LIM
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Japan Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Lima (LAX to LIM)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Lima, Peru in 2009 was LAN Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Lima in 2009 was 80.89%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to LIM for North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- LAN Airlines carried a total of 64,506 passengers from LAX to LIM in 2009.
- 119,502 seats were available on flights from LAX to LIM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 100,105 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to LIM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to LIM in 2009 was LAN Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Lima from LAN Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- LAN Airlines operated flights from LAX to LIM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 100,105 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Lima in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Lima.
- LAN Airlines, LAN Peru, North American Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Lima, Peru.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Amsterdam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Islamorada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Cayman Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.