Book your LAX to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to LHR Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to LHR
|Air New Zealand||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|BMI||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Jet Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Airbus A340-600|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to London (LAX to LHR)
- British Airways carried a total of 281,355 passengers from LAX to LHR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to LHR for American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- 977,399 seats were available on flights from LAX to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 731,071 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to LHR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to LHR in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- Virgin Atlantic operated flights from LAX to LHR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Air New Zealand, UNITED, American Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to London, UK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to London in 2009 was 76.34%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and London from Virgin Atlantic is the A340-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 500 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and London.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to London, UK in 2009 was Air New Zealand's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 731,071 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to London in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Houston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Maldives Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St Lucia Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.