Book your LAX to LTO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Loreto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and LTO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Loreto Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to LTO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Loreto (LTO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Loreto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to LTO Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Loreto Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to LTO
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Loreto (LAX to LTO)
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LAX to LTO using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Loreto, Mexico.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Loreto in 2009 was 65.24%.
- 22,312 seats were available on flights from LAX to LTO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,793 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to LTO that year.
- There were 14,793 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Loreto in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to LTO for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Loreto.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 8,512 passengers from LAX to LTO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to LTO in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Loreto, Mexico in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Loreto from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels Goleta you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.