to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines operated flights from LAX to LBB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Lubbock, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Lubbock from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 138 passengers from LAX to LBB in 2009.
- 188 seats were available on flights from LAX to LBB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 138 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to LBB that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to LBB for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to LBB in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Lubbock in 2009 was 73.4%.
- There were 138 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Lubbock in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Lubbock.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Lubbock, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Seattle Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Orlando and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Biloxi you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.