Book your LAX to ZLO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Manzanillo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and ZLO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Playa de Oro Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to ZLO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manzanillo (ZLO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manzanillo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to ZLO Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Playa de Oro Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to ZLO
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Manzanillo (LAX to ZLO)
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LAX to ZLO using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Manzanillo, Mexico in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Manzanillo.
- Alaska Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Manzanillo, Mexico.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 19,645 passengers from LAX to ZLO in 2009.
- 24,429 seats were available on flights from LAX to ZLO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,675 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to ZLO that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Manzanillo from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to ZLO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 19,675 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Manzanillo in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to ZLO in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Manzanillo in 2009 was 80.02%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Louisville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Evansville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Des Moines today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.