Book your LAX to MZT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Mazatlan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and MZT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to General Rafael Buelna Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to MZT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mazatlan (MZT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mazatlan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to MZT Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to General Rafael Buelna Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to MZT
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Mazatlan (LAX to MZT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to MZT for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- There were 39,734 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Mazatlan in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Mazatlan.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Mazatlan in 2009 was 65.52%.
- 56,045 seats were available on flights from LAX to MZT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,734 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to MZT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Mazatlan from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- Alaska Airlines, Mexicana offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Mazatlan, Mexico.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LAX to MZT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 36,690 passengers from LAX to MZT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Mazatlan, Mexico in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to MZT in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trip Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.