to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from LAX to AZA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Mesa from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to AZA in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Mesa, AZ in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to AZA for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mazatlan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Adelaide Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.