Book your LAX to MEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Mexico City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and MEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Mexico City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to MEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to MEX Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Mexico City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to MEX
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Air New Zealand||Airbus A319|
|Air New Zealand||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Mexico City (LAX to MEX)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Mexico City, Mexico in 2009 was Aeromexico's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Aeromexico operated flights from LAX to MEX using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to MEX for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Mexico City from Aeromexico is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- 434,440 seats were available on flights from LAX to MEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 339,354 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to MEX that year.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico, Alaska Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Mexico City, Mexico.
- Mexicana carried a total of 187,070 passengers from LAX to MEX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to MEX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- There were 339,354 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Mexico City in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Mexico City.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Mexico City in 2009 was 79.56%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Oahu Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Fiji and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Pittsburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.