Book your LAX to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to MIA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Miami (LAX to MIA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- 470,747 seats were available on flights from LAX to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 425,266 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to MIA that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from LAX to MIA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Miami.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Miami in 2009 was 90.1%.
- There were 425,266 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Miami in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 425,266 passengers from LAX to MIA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Miami.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Miami.
- American Airlines offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Miami, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Miami from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Miami, FL takes about 259 minutes.
- Flight #1516, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Miami.
- The shortest flight between LAX and MIA takes about 259 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Miami is 2342 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Atlanta Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Pittsburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bahamas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.