Book your LAX to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to MKE Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to General Mitchell Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to MKE
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Milwaukee (LAX to MKE)
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 51,380 passengers from LAX to MKE in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, AirTran Airways, Frontier operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Milwaukee.
- AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlines, Frontier, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Milwaukee, WI.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from LAX to MKE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Milwaukee is 1756 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to MKE for Midwest Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Milwaukee.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Milwaukee, WI takes about 208 minutes.
- There were 90,746 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to MKE in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The shortest flight between LAX and MKE takes about 203 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Milwaukee in 2009 was 84.06%.
- Flight #752, operated by Frontier, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Milwaukee.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Milwaukee.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Milwaukee from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 109,636 seats were available on flights from LAX to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 90,746 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to MKE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Orlando you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.