Book your LAX to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to MSP
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Minneapolis (LAX to MSP)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LAX to MSP using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1024, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Minneapolis, MN takes about 186 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Minneapolis.
- 471,767 seats were available on flights from LAX to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 405,212 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 377,131 passengers from LAX to MSP in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Minneapolis in 2009 was 78.69%.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Minneapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to MSP for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The shortest flight between LAX and MSP takes about 186 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Minneapolis from Air France is the B747-2/3 built by Boeing with 325 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Minneapolis is 1536 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- There were 405,212 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Air France, American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Minneapolis, MN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including National Mall MAP you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.