Book your LAX to MBJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Montego Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and MBJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Sir Donald Sangster Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to MBJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montego Bay (MBJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montego Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to MBJ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Montego Bay (LAX to MBJ)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Montego Bay.
- Air Jamaica, Air Greenland offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LAX to MBJ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to MBJ for Air Jamaica is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 2,039 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Montego Bay in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to MBJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Jamaica carried a total of 1,921 passengers from LAX to MBJ in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Montego Bay, Jamaica in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 3,774 seats were available on flights from LAX to MBJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,039 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to MBJ that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Montego Bay from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Montego Bay in 2009 was 58.35%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Galveston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.