Book your LAX to MRY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Monterey airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and MRY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Monterey Peninsula with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to MRY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterey (MRY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to MRY Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Sedona you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Monterey Peninsula.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to MRY
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Monterey (LAX to MRY)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Monterey from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Monterey is 267 miles.
- American Eagle carried a total of 39,204 passengers from LAX to MRY in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from LAX to MRY using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Monterey, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Monterey.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to MRY for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Monterey.
- The shortest flight between LAX and MRY takes about 45 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to MRY in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Monterey.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Monterey in 2009 was 68.57%.
- Flight #6291, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Monterey.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Monterey, CA.
- 99,566 seats were available on flights from LAX to MRY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,164 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to MRY that year.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Monterey, CA takes about 52 minutes.
- There were 71,889 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Monterey in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)