Book your LAX to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to YUL
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Montreal (LAX to YUL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to YUL for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 119 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Montreal in 2009 was 83.14%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to YUL in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 48,660 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Montreal in 2009.
- Air Canada offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Montreal, Canada.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada carried a total of 48,660 passengers from LAX to YUL in 2009.
- 57,523 seats were available on flights from LAX to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,660 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to YUL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Montreal from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 144 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Montreal.
- Air Canada operated flights from LAX to YUL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brazil and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ketchikan Alaska you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.