Book your LAX to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to MSY Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to MSY
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to New Orleans (LAX to MSY)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and New Orleans.
- There were 100,201 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to New Orleans in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and New Orleans from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to New Orleans, LA takes about 192 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and New Orleans is 1671 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to MSY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The shortest flight between LAX and MSY takes about 192 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to MSY for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to New Orleans.
- Delta Airlines, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to New Orleans.
- UNITED operated flights from LAX to MSY using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 66,634 passengers from LAX to MSY in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to New Orleans in 2009 was 77.39%.
- UNITED, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to New Orleans, LA.
- 129,503 seats were available on flights from LAX to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 100,201 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to MSY that year.
- Flight #139, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to New Orleans.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for New York Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Austin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.