Book your LAX to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to JFK
|Air China||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Qantas||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to New York (LAX to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and New York from Qantas Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 317 seats.
- Flight #716, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to New York.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways, UNITED, American Airlines, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Virgin America, UNITED, Qantas Airways, JetBlue Airways, Swiss International Air Lines, Etihad Airways offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to New York, NY.
- 1,632,619 seats were available on flights from LAX to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,399,476 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to JFK that year.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to New York.
- There were 1,399,476 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to New York in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to JFK for UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 110 seats.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to New York, NY takes about 285 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and New York is 2475 miles.
- American Airlines carried a total of 482,946 passengers from LAX to JFK in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from LAX to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LAX and JFK takes about 283 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to New York in 2009 was 81.47%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Aspen Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Munich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Juneau Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tybee Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.