to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and New York from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 59 passengers from LAX to LGA in 2009.
- 184 seats were available on flights from LAX to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to LGA that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to LGA for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to New York in 2009 was 32.07%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LAX to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to New York, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to LGA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 59 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Whistler Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Whistler and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Quito Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.