Book your LAX to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to ORF Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Manila and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carlsbad Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Norfolk (LAX to ORF)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Norfolk in 2009 was 81.53%.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Norfolk, VA.
- There were 274 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Norfolk in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to ORF for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Norfolk from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LAX to ORF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 332 seats were available on flights from LAX to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 274 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to ORF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to ORF in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 274 passengers from LAX to ORF in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Norfolk.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)