Book your LAX to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to OAK Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Oakland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to OAK
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Oakland (LAX to OAK)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 525 passengers from LAX to OAK in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, US Airways, Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air, Air Greenland offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Oakland, CA.
- 2,127 seats were available on flights from LAX to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,027 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to OAK that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Oakland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Oakland in 2009 was 72.8%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LAX to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 1,027 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Oakland in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to OAK for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 59 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Oakland from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to OAK in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Santo Domingo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cologne Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.