to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Mexicana carried a total of 8,467 passengers from LAX to OAX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Oaxaca in 2009 was 63.77%.
- There were 8,467 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Oaxaca in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to OAX for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Oaxaca.
- 13,410 seats were available on flights from LAX to OAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,467 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to OAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Oaxaca from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Mexicana operated flights from LAX to OAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Oaxaca, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to OAX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Oaxaca, Mexico.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Outer Banks Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sanibel Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.