to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to OMA for Republic Airlines is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 94 seats.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 55 passengers from LAX to OMA in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Omaha.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LAX to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 251 seats were available on flights from LAX to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to OMA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Omaha in 2009 was 58.51%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Omaha from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to OMA in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Republic Airlines offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Omaha, NE.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 55 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Omaha in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Nashville Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Islamorada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.