to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Ontario in 2009 was 73.53%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Ontario, CA in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operated flights from LAX to ONT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 149 passengers from LAX to ONT in 2009.
- There were 170 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Ontario in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to ONT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Ontario.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to ONT for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- US Airways, American Eagle offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Ontario, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Ontario from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- 404 seats were available on flights from LAX to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 170 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to ONT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbus Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.