Book your LAX to SNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Orange County airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and SNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to John Wayne with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to SNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orange County (SNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orange County on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to SNA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Orange County (LAX to SNA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Orange County from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 584 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Orange County in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 192 passengers from LAX to SNA in 2009.
- American Airlines, Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, Alaska Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Orange County, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to SNA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Orange County.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Orange County in 2009 was 66.01%.
- 2,634 seats were available on flights from LAX to SNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 584 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to SNA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Orange County, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LAX to SNA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to SNA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Canyon Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Diego Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.