Book your LAX to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to MCO
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Orlando (LAX to MCO)
- UNITED, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Orlando.
- 270,658 seats were available on flights from LAX to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 232,221 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to MCO that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 95,369 passengers from LAX to MCO in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Orlando, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between LAX and MCO takes about 253 minutes.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Orlando, FL takes about 257 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Orlando from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Orlando is 2217 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to MCO in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Orlando.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LAX to MCO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1730, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Orlando.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Orlando in 2009 was 86.36%.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Orlando.
- Delta Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, AirTran Airways, USA 3000 offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Orlando, FL.
- There were 232,221 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Orlando in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to MCO for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Roseburg you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Downtown Nashville Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.