to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 22,870 seats were available on flights from LAX to KIX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,287 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to KIX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Osaka in 2009 was 60.26%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Osaka.
- EVA Airways, Northwest Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Osaka, Japan.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to KIX in 2009 was EVA Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- EVA Airways operated flights from LAX to KIX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 12,287 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Osaka in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to KIX for EVA Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 316 seats.
- EVA Airways carried a total of 11,638 passengers from LAX to KIX in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Osaka, Japan in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Osaka from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Corpus Christi? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Green Bay and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Windsor Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Dubai Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.