Book your LAX to PSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Palm Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and PSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Palm Springs Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to PSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Palm Springs (PSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Palm Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to PSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Palm Springs Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to PSP
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Palm Springs (LAX to PSP)
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to PSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Palm Springs, CA takes about 32 minutes.
- Skywest Air operated flights from LAX to PSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to PSP for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- Skywest Air, American Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Palm Springs, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Palm Springs in 2009 was 66.85%.
- Flight #6162, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Palm Springs.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Palm Springs, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Palm Springs from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Palm Springs is 110 miles.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 48,949 passengers from LAX to PSP in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Palm Springs.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Palm Springs.
- There were 49,326 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Palm Springs in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LAX and PSP takes about 32 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Palm Springs.
- 76,442 seats were available on flights from LAX to PSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,326 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to PSP that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.