Book your LAX to PPT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Papeete airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and PPT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Tahiti Faaa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to PPT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Papeete (PPT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Papeete on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to PPT Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Tahiti Faaa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to PPT
|Air France||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Air New Zealand||Airbus A340-300|
|Air Tahiti Nui||Airbus A340-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Papeete (LAX to PPT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Papeete, French Polynesia in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 195,219 seats were available on flights from LAX to PPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 153,889 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to PPT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Papeete.
- Air France operated flights from LAX to PPT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Tahiti Nui, Air France offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Papeete, French Polynesia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Papeete from Air Tahiti Nui is the A340-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 294 seats.
- Air Tahiti Nui carried a total of 119,393 passengers from LAX to PPT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to PPT for Air France is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 263 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to PPT in 2009 was Air France's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- There were 153,889 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Papeete in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Papeete in 2009 was 79.67%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Antonio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jacksonville Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Puerto Rico Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.