Book your LAX to CDG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Paris airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and CDG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Roissy Charles de Gaulle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to CDG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to CDG Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Roissy Charles de Gaulle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to CDG
|Air France||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Air France||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Air Tahiti Nui||Airbus A340-300|
|Alitalia||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Paris (LAX to CDG)
- Air France carried a total of 223,346 passengers from LAX to CDG in 2009.
- There were 278,170 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Paris in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Paris in 2009 was 82.16%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Paris, France in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to CDG for Air France is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 263 seats.
- 330,600 seats were available on flights from LAX to CDG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 278,170 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to CDG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Paris from Air France is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 319 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to CDG in 2009 was Air France's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- Air France operated flights from LAX to CDG using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air France, Air Tahiti Nui offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Paris, France.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Paris.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Seattle Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Arlington Texas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.