Book your LAX to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to PHL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kings Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to PHL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Philadelphia (LAX to PHL)
- 364,853 seats were available on flights from LAX to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 308,281 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to PHL that year.
- Flight #448, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Philadelphia from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Philadelphia is 2401 miles.
- US Airways, UNITED, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Philadelphia, PA.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Philadelphia.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Philadelphia in 2009 was 80.74%.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Philadelphia, PA takes about 277 minutes.
- US Airways carried a total of 249,803 passengers from LAX to PHL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to PHL for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to PHL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 308,281 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Philadelphia in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Philadelphia.
- US Airways operated flights from LAX to PHL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LAX and PHL takes about 276 minutes.
- US Airways, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Philadelphia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)