Book your LAX to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to PHX Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to PHX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Phoenix (LAX to PHX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to PHX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Phoenix.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Phoenix, AZ takes about 59 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Phoenix from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Phoenix is 370 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to PHX in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Flight #2705, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 34 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Phoenix.
- The shortest flight between LAX and PHX takes about 58 minutes.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Phoenix.
- US Airways carried a total of 276,067 passengers from LAX to PHX in 2009.
- US Airways, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada, Delta Airlines, UNITED, Air Greenland offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Phoenix, AZ.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Phoenix in 2009 was 77.53%.
- There were 376,550 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Phoenix in 2009.
- 475,150 seats were available on flights from LAX to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 376,550 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to PHX that year.
- US Airways operated flights from LAX to PHX using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Phoenix.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for St. Louis Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Largo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.