Book your LAX to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to PIT
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Pittsburgh (LAX to PIT)
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 243 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Pittsburgh from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- 48,031 seats were available on flights from LAX to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,051 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to PIT that year.
- There were 38,051 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 79.81%.
- The shortest flight between LAX and PIT takes about 242 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from LAX to PIT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Pittsburgh.
- US Airways carried a total of 23,299 passengers from LAX to PIT in 2009.
- US Airways, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Pittsburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to PIT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Flight #963, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Pittsburgh.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to PIT in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Pittsburgh is 2136 miles.
- US Airways, UNITED, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Pittsburgh.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tampa Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Dallas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best London Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.