Book your LAX to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to PDX Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Portland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to PDX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Portland (LAX to PDX)
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 164,248 passengers from LAX to PDX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Portland in 2009 was 79.69%.
- There were 262,535 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Portland in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LAX and PDX takes about 119 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Portland.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LAX to PDX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to PDX for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Alaska Airlines, Skywest Air, Horizon Air, Northwest Airlines, UNITED, Air Canada offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Portland, OR.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Portland.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to PDX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- 325,260 seats were available on flights from LAX to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 262,535 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to PDX that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Portland is 834 miles.
- Alaska Airlines, UNITED, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Portland.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Portland, OR in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #943, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 72 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Portland.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Portland, OR takes about 121 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Portland from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dubrovnik Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anguilla Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.