Book your LAX to PRC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Prescott airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and PRC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Prescott Municipal with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to PRC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Prescott (PRC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Prescott on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to PRC Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Prescott Municipal.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to PRC
|Great Lakes Airlines||Beechcraft 1900/1900C/1900D|
|United Airlines||Beechcraft 1900/1900C/1900D|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Prescott (LAX to PRC)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Prescott from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- Horizon Air operated flights from LAX to PRC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 15,787 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Prescott in 2009.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Prescott, AZ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Prescott, AZ in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1999.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 15,787 passengers from LAX to PRC in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Prescott.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Prescott in 2009 was 60.04%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to PRC for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to PRC in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- 25,976 seats were available on flights from LAX to PRC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,787 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to PRC that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Kitts and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hamburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Liberty Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.