Book your LAX to PUW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Pullman airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and PUW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Pullman Moscow Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to PUW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pullman (PUW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pullman on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to PUW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Nashville and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Largo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Maui Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Pullman (LAX to PUW)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Pullman.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 120 passengers from LAX to PUW in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to PUW in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Pullman, WA.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LAX to PUW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Pullman in 2009 was 62.5%.
- 227 seats were available on flights from LAX to PUW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 154 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to PUW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to PUW for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- There were 154 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Pullman in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Pullman from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Pullman, WA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)