Book your LAX to RNO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Reno airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and RNO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Reno Tahoe Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to RNO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to RNO Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Reno Tahoe Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to RNO
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Reno (LAX to RNO)
- The shortest flight between LAX and RNO takes about 61 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Reno in 2009 was 82.44%.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Reno is 390 miles.
- There were 68,302 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Reno in 2009.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 60,896 passengers from LAX to RNO in 2009.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Reno, NV takes about 61 minutes.
- 88,876 seats were available on flights from LAX to RNO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,302 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to RNO that year.
- Flight #6811, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Reno.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to RNO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Reno.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to RNO in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Reno.
- Horizon Air, Skywest Air offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Reno, NV.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Reno, NV in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Reno.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Reno from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Horizon Air operated flights from LAX to RNO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Bethany Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.