to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 319 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Reykjavik in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to KEF in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Reykjavik.
- Lufthansa operated flights from LAX to KEF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Reykjavik from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 330 seats.
- Lufthansa offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Reykjavik, Iceland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Reykjavik in 2009 was 96.67%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to KEF for Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 330 seats.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 319 passengers from LAX to KEF in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Reykjavik, Iceland in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 330 seats were available on flights from LAX to KEF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 319 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to KEF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Albuquerque Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.