Book your LAX to RIC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Richmond airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and RIC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Richmond Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to RIC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to RIC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Richmond (LAX to RIC)
- UNITED carried a total of 240 passengers from LAX to RIC in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Richmond in 2009 was 92.83%.
- UNITED offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Richmond, VA.
- There were 240 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Richmond in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Richmond, VA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Richmond from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to RIC for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- 258 seats were available on flights from LAX to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 240 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to RIC that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Richmond.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to RIC in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- UNITED operated flights from LAX to RIC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paso Robles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.