to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- UNITED offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Rockford, IL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Rockford from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Rockford, IL in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to RFD in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 164 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Rockford in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Rockford.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to RFD for UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from LAX to RFD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Rockford in 2009 was 90.11%.
- 182 seats were available on flights from LAX to RFD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to RFD that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 164 passengers from LAX to RFD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Maui and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Scottsdale Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.