Book your LAX to SLC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Salt Lake City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and SLC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to SLC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to SLC Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to SLC
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Salt Lake City (LAX to SLC)
- Flight #6094, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Salt Lake City.
- There were 350,961 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Salt Lake City in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Salt Lake City in 2009 was 74.99%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 265,040 passengers from LAX to SLC in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LAX and SLC takes about 84 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Salt Lake City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Salt Lake City, UT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Salt Lake City, UT.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Salt Lake City from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to SLC in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to SLC for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Salt Lake City.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Salt Lake City, UT takes about 84 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Salt Lake City is 590 miles.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Salt Lake City.
- 451,505 seats were available on flights from LAX to SLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 350,961 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to SLC that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LAX to SLC using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental San Luis Obispo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fort Bragg CA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.