Book your LAX to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to SAT Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Sioux Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Quito and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Merida Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to San Antonio Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to SAT
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to San Antonio (LAX to SAT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to SAT for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 53,362 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to San Antonio in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LAX and SAT takes about 144 minutes.
- Flight #5912, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to San Antonio.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from LAX to SAT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 65,321 seats were available on flights from LAX to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 53,362 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to SAT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to San Antonio in 2009 was 85.76%.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and San Antonio is 1211 miles.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Los Angeles to San Antonio.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to San Antonio.
- Skywest Air, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to San Antonio, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to SAT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to San Antonio, TX takes about 144 minutes.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 52,544 passengers from LAX to SAT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and San Antonio.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and San Antonio from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)