Book your LAX to SJC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to San Jose airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and SJC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to SJC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to SJC Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to SJC
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Delta Air Lines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to San Jose (LAX to SJC)
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, American Airlines, Air Greenland, Mexicana, Northwest Airlines, UNITED, Horizon Air offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to San Jose, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to San Jose, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to San Jose in 2009 was 73.29%.
- The shortest flight between LAX and SJC takes about 50 minutes.
- Skywest Air operated flights from LAX to SJC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to SJC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 161,601 seats were available on flights from LAX to SJC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 122,519 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to SJC that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 71,451 passengers from LAX to SJC in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to San Jose.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to San Jose, CA takes about 51 minutes.
- Flight #3190, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to San Jose.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to SJC for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to San Jose.
- There were 122,519 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to San Jose in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and San Jose is 308 miles.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and San Jose.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and San Jose from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hollywood Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Thomas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.