Book your LAX to SAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to San Salvador airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and SAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to El Salvador Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to SAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to SAL Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to El Salvador Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to SAL
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to San Salvador (LAX to SAL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to San Salvador, El Salvador in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to SAL in 2009 was TACA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 173,135 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to San Salvador in 2009.
- TACA operated flights from LAX to SAL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and San Salvador from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- 211,559 seats were available on flights from LAX to SAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 173,135 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to SAL that year.
- TACA carried a total of 77,298 passengers from LAX to SAL in 2009.
- TACA, American Airlines, LACSA, Continental Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to San Salvador, El Salvador.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to San Salvador in 2009 was 80.96%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to SAL for TACA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 96 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and San Salvador.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monte Carlo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.