Book your LAX to SBA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Santa Barbara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and SBA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Santa Barbara Municipal with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to SBA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santa Barbara (SBA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santa Barbara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to SBA Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Santa Barbara Municipal.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to SBA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
|United Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
|US Airways||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara (LAX to SBA)
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara.
- Flight #5591, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 61 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to SBA for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Santa Barbara, CA takes about 21 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Santa Barbara, CA in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operated flights from LAX to SBA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara is 89 miles.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Santa Barbara, CA.
- The shortest flight between LAX and SBA takes about 20 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 68,661 passengers from LAX to SBA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara in 2009 was 71.03%.
- 169,448 seats were available on flights from LAX to SBA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 114,231 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to SBA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to SBA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 114,231 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Queens College you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.